Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The unrevealed things

21st Jan. 2015 : Terrorist in a railway uniform ?


I saw that man when I was awoke in the morning. Though I was still lying on the bed, my eyes were wide open. I had no idea until that moment. To the next moment, I saw him walking to the opposite direction . I could see his back only. He was probably in a Indian railway uniform . I clearly saw his dark blue colored pant and sky blue colored in-shirt. He was slightly slim. I tried to see the surrounding . I had no exact idea , but possibly it was a railway station. He was looking a railway employees, but his walking near the railway track created doubts in my mind. I didn't come to any conclusion, but something in his style of walking shocked me. I could not guess what was it. The figure vanished out of my eyes and ultimately I got up from the bed. Was that man a really railway employee or was he a terrorist in a railway uniform making a survey of that area as per plan ? The doubt remains in my mind....

25th Dec, 2014

It was yesterday evening. Near about 07.00 pm. I was tired a bit. So I lied on the bed just after comming from office. Suddenly our front yard flashed in my eyes. Three persons were seated and were eating fishes ! It looked like that the three were son, father and grand father. After some moments, I could see their faces and dresses very clearly !  I was able to see this for two-three minutes. Then it went off.

Just after five minutes , again something flashed in my eyes. It was our backyard this time. I was seeing a person standing outside the back door and our steel cupboard was behind him. Suddenly, he came through the door. I thought that the door was shut. Still he came in !  ... Then suddenly I lost the link and my eyes were once again cleared ! 

The third world movements in eyes

Those were the third world movements I have experienced while I was awake and my eyes were wide open ! Can anybody say something about it ? I am eagerly waiting. Pl. email. My email ids are given in the sidebar ....


The Third World 

The third world is a thrilling world ! Definitely there is something around us ! I have experienced it. I have seen something in dreams . There were few strange dreams I saw. I have practically seen some relation between two events, two happenings. There are things moving around us, which we don't generally experience quickly. As we see few things clearly, there are unseen things among these clearly seen things ! As though this is reading between lines ! As a writer and reader, I read between lines and see between events. Of course, I have not come to conclusion still, perhaps I may not be . if I, I will tell it to world.


The Unknown Places 

I have seen unknown places, unknown figures, persons moving from few feet on the road. This is not in dreams, but in the afternoon , with open eyes. I have experienced something strange. I will tell you, when I will get something more concrete. Definitely .

If anybody of you comes across such strange things, please contact me. I am also interested in others ' experiences .

Recently, I have seen in one of the strange dreams, that seven girls of same height and almost same faces, of same age group of 14 years , walking on road near my house. They had tied  green colour ribbons on their forehead . The temple of Lord Hanuman was at their right side and Navalai Pavanai Temple to theri right side.. They seemed almost stopped there and thinking something special.  What does that mean ?

The terrible dream in childhood :

 I was 6 or 7 years at that time.  It was five thirty in the morning. I awoke with sweat running all over my body. I had a terrific dream ! I saw many unfamiliar people driving their bicycles through our surroundings. They were strange looking persons. They had long tails coming out of their bodies. They were still able to drive their bicycles with ease. The gents and ladies all were  naked . They were strange looing people speaking strange language . They were of another religion. I was shocked even in my dream. They were just wandering here and their and speaking some strange words. I did not able to catch their motive of doing this.


Now almost after  47 years , I came to know that such kind of strange people have really come into our area. Though they do not have the long tails, they do have long weapons . They are almost naked . They are mainly of black color . They have put oil all over their body. They come in the dark . They run fast and can quickly run away so that nobody can catch them. Last month or so the people in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra State of India have sleepless nights . They are under tension .  Many local men are petrolling their areas. Now the police say that these strange looking people are from Myanmar . They are Rohingos thrown out of Myanmar . They are here for shelter and earnings. They came here before an year and came via sea. Kasab also came through sea and everybody know the Mumbai attack of 26/11. Where is it leading to ?



Increasing power

Now a days , I can see the unknown much better . I can see few strange things very clearly for few minutes . I can concentrate on their shapes , colors , moves and sometimes I can see few small aspects which I was not able to see before. Few days before I saw two cats of same size, same color , facing each other . I could see very clearly , the white spots on their yellow brownish skin . I think they were twins  ! I could not see them further as my link broke and I lost my focus . I did not find what they were doing there . But they were doing something in the neighborhood backyard . I was looking this seating in my house and one of the walls of my house was between us ! So it was almost looking through the solid wall ! Hope that was just a scene . Nothing has happened since then , but I came to know that I could hang on the scene for a longer time this time ! Probably , my power of seeing the unknown or strange things , with my eyes wide open , is increasing !

No comments: