Saturday, April 1, 2023

Devidas Patil On Youtube

 Here are my some very interesting videos on YouTube for you ! 

01. I want to tell you 


This is the intro of IWTTY :

Hello friends, I welcome you on my channel @iwanttotellyou . I am Devidas Harishchandra Patil. Know the unknown, see the unseen about the universe that I want to tell you ! I want to tell you what has touched my heart ! I want to tell you that will touch your heart !!! I want to tell you that I welcome you all wholeheartedly on my channel " I want to tell you " ! Here, I want to tell you, why I want to tell you ! I want to tell you, what I want to tell you ! I want to tell you that you will like " I want to tell you " ! I want to tell you that you will enjoy the videos, give your comments and subscribe the channel. Your feedback is the most important for me ! Let's see each other to see and listen " I want to tell you ! " That's all my dear friends ! Take care , love your home and family, stay safe ! Take care !!! We will meet and talk as I want to tell you and you are eagar to communicate ! Thanks once again !!!

02. Who rules the universe ? 

    Answer that everybody wants . Here it is. Watch the video until the end. 



03. Good and bad systems 

     There are two forces and they both are  systems of in this universe. There is a good system as well as bad system too. They are pulling this universe in opposite directions. In fact , these are two main  tendencies running this universe. How are they ? For the answer of this question , please click the above link at 03 and watch the video @iwanttotellyou youtube channel. 


04. Did you ever meet or see an accident ? You must have thought that it just happened in a moment ... but it is not so.... Many incidents happened before that and ultimately it had happened... Don't you believe this ? Then watch this video please , whose link is : Accident never happen in a moment .


05.Yes , I can change myself. It is simple. Just change and win.  Here is how to do it. It is a #motivational video. 









No comments: