Monday, October 28, 2019

The creator of God

THE CREATOR OF GOD !

It is a question : whether the God has created the man or the man has created the God ! I was thinking on these lines when I went into deep trance. I went back to the period when man started using language to convey his feelings. Spoken words were making impact on the listeners . I saw such a picture there. It was a jungle. One man was speaking to four people. As I was a man from the modern world, I was not able to understand their old language. When I started my language machine, I was able to understand what they were speaking . 


The leader and his followers 

The man, who seems to be their leader, was saying, " Friends, this is a very big universe. Nobody knows who created it. They may be many in numbers who helped this unbelievable creation. We will not be able to search them within our life span. Again there will be fight for credit ! I know one way . Instead of searching and taking many names, let's announce that the universe is created by only one ! When we tell this to people, they will ask questions like, who is it ? how is it ? where is it ? etc. We won't have the answers to these questions too ! So let's announce further that the creator of the universe is invisible. Let us name him as God . Let us tell the public everything is created by God, he is the most powerful and he is invisible ! Go and spread my findings all over the world. " 


Fear of The Invisible 


After this they started towards their destinations. I was not able to listen further as they went beyond the range of my listening capacity and the machine . I came to know that the leader was very clever. He knew that the people are afraid of invisible things . Anything can be sold on its name and the public will not dare to challenge it !


I came out of trance. I saw outside. There was also a leader telling to the four persons. I went near and listen carefully. I was shocked by the leader's words ! This modern leader was cleverer than the leader of old times. He said to his followers, " Friends, I am the God ! Only believe in me ! Come to me. Those who won't follow me , will be destroyed at the end of this year ! Understand ? Go and tell the world, that their God is here. Come to this place and worship me ! " 


Surprisingly enough, these  followers also believed the leader  and without questioning they went to spread this breaking news ! Perhaps that might be the world's first breaking news !

No comments: