Monday, October 28, 2019

God will show himself

God will show himself !!!


                  People around me say that my thoughts are dangerous ! This is not new to me. I have been listening to such stuff from my infancy. Of course, all my thoughts are not ranked to this category. There are few fields which are out of the control of the human being. My thoughts in theses fields are strange to the people. Subjects like God, destiny, customs in society, black magic, mysterious things, imaginary things, astronomy are on my hitlist.

                 I am a straightforward person. I want to have a clear picture of any concept. I know that there are many incidents which have no answer to a simple question : why do these events happen ? For few questions there are no answers. There are no answers till today, but in future there will be answers to the unsolved ones. Until then, should we look at them as a mystery only ? I have a basic objection to this. Why we don't see the things as they are ?

                 Let us take a perfect example of one concept : God. some believe that there is a God, some say , "No, there is no God at all ! " Whatever it is, I think in a plain way : There is a starting point of happenings. Even the event of Universe coming into existence , may not be the first event ! There may be much more before that or there may not be anything before that. Let us assume that the first incident was the Universe coming into an existence. OK ? One thing is common & commonly happening since then. That is, the incidents are happening non-stop. Again there is a relation between two events . One is giving birth to another. This is continuously happening since the first happening in the Universe. 

            There is also another connection to it. These happenings are well calculated. They are well directed. The incidents are being placed in a well proportionate manner. It looks like that it is a perfect plan and something or someone is behind all this. 

            Is there really anything behind the running of this Universe in a sequential series of incidents ? Is it one or are they many ? Can we name it God or Goddesses ? Scientist all over the world are searching the God. One thing is definite. If there is a God, one day we will definitely come to know him ! Don't worry ! I certainly know one thing : if the incidents are happening nonstop & in a well set manner or in a certain sequence, the incident of revealing God (perhaps himself) is also set to happen ! 


             Yes, this will take place ! We will be able to see God, touch him, speak with him ! I see it straight. It will definitely happen because it will be one of the happenings in this Universe ! Even after that , there will be THE CREATOR OF THE GOD !

No comments: